So I don’t know what made me think I was going to have the time to do weekly updates with a newborn & going to school full time.
Guess who’s a month old now!!!
My chocolate drop son is!!!
Surprisingly enough, it’s been quite a breeze or maybe I just got lucky. The mommy thing came kinda natural and it’s a “go-with-the-flow” kind of life for the time being.
He’s been sleeping through the night since day 1. Breastfeeding like a champ. And has a smile that will brighten up the worst day.
One Month Stats
- Ballpark estimate: 8 pounds 8 ounces, 22 inches long
- Exclusively breastfed & eats on demand
- Longest stretch of sleep at night: 7 hours. AND ITS A NIGHTLY THING!!! I’m blessed…. for now.
- Shortest stretch of sleep at night: 2 hours. And I was a grump the next day.
- Finally wearing newborn clothes and diapers after wearing preemie the first 3 weeks.
- Sleeps in bed with me and slowly transitioning to his own bed
- Loves his Mimi (my mom)
- A real sweetie pie with the squishiest cheeks
Here’s a few shots from his “I’m New Here” shoot, when he was all cuddly (courtesy of Grace Ashley Photography, El Paso TX)